The Alpha The Orginal Sunroom Line
Homeowners' dreams and expectations have been Our goal of fulfillment from the beginning. By foreseeing the market trends we have decided to bring back our sunroom that has started it all. Our Alpha Line is our "original" sunroom that offers a
2" thick aluminum wall system. It includes the option of our most economical non insulated aluminum (single skin) roofs, or one of our structural insulated roofs. These are ideal for meeting the need of adding space while watching your budget. The Alpha room system is considered to be a
3 season sunroom that provides plenty of
ventilation with minimal insulation.
Standard: Structure and Windows
- -Alpha room is a 2” thick wall system that is ideal for 3 season use.
- -All Alpha windows and doors are painted structural aluminum.
- -All operable windows are double sliding and have fully removable screens.
- -Screen Room has fixed non removable screens.
- -The Alpha sunroom is exclusively made and built in Corona, California in the USA!
- -White and Almond paint is powder coated and applied to AAMA specifications.
- -All windows and sliding doors have equal site lines for architectural consistency and overall curb appeal.
- -All structural member framing is painted aluminum 6063-T6 hardened alloy.
- -Solid insulated walls (standard) are exterior tempered hard board and interior wood board.
- -All glass is standard Our exclusive, Duralite Glass, with only minimal exceptions.
- -Areas above and below windows and doors are standard solid insulated panels.
- 3’ x 6’8” screen, swing door (available for screen room only)
- 3’ x 6’8” w/operable window, swing door
- 3’ x 6’8” full view swing door
- 6’ x 6’8” French swing doors
- 6’ x 6’8” sliding door
- 8’ x 6’8” sliding door
Glass kick plates, transoms & trapezoid options
- Glass kick plates 12” or 24” tall
- Transoms 12” or 24” tall
- Trapezoids customs size to order
- UL listed Electrical loadbearing header
- UL listed electrical utility mullions
- Interior outlets
- Exterior outlets
- Porch lights
- Light switches
- Ceiling fan/ light race way.
- Tuff Skin, for all solid areas in wall.
- Solar screens
- Window & door grids, available in dual pane glass only.
- Colors, White or Almond
Alpha 2" Wall
The Alpha 2" aluminum wall system is our original wall system first released in the 1960's. Since then, we have made many refinements to the product, yet the concept of an affordable way to add space hasn't changed.
The Alpha 2 is half the thickness as the Omega 4 and has aluminum windows, doors and framing.
It is ideal for 3 season usage and its tuff and durable design will last you years with just a little maintenance. It is very conventional while adding value to your home.
8" Flat Pan
The 8" flat pan roof is another one of our products that we have been producing since we originally designed the structural pan roofs in the 1960s. Think of the flat pan roof as a structural standing seam roof system.
It's design helps prevent leaks while being structurally sound. Due to its single skin roof system, insulation is very low. Even though it isn't designed to hold the weight of a person, it's strong enough to stand most weather conditions.
This is one of our most economical roof systems we offer.
If you're looking for a screen room or seasonal usage only room then the flat pan might be the ideal roof for you. It comes in several different gauges of aluminum from .018 to .038 thick to handle most heavy snow loads.
Glass sunroom roof options
- Curved eave
- Straight eave
- Single pane roof
- Dual pane roof
- Roof shutter system
Solid Insulated Roof
The WeatherGuard structural insulated roof system is Our own exclusive roof system. This patented roof system comes available in 3", 4" and 6" thick roofs
allowing you to design your sunroom for your particular weather climate. Whether it's hot and sunny most of the time or if the deep snows of winter are your concern, our WeatherGuard roof is your solution.
When it comes to elegance no one can beat our WeatherGuard roof system's great looks. Because unlike most other industry standard roofs, Our roof has a patented snap locking system (joining the roof panels together)
eliminating exposed screws and unattractive obstructions in the ceiling. Our exclusive patented snap locking system designed with internal weep channels helps prevent unwanted water from leaking in to your room. Making it hands down the industries most sate-of-the-art system.
WeatherGuard insulated roof options
- 3” thick roof
- 4” thick roof
- 6” thick roof
Other than the framing and solid insulated areas, a sunroom is made almost of all glass. With this in mind, glass is one of the most important features to choose correctly when designing your new sunroom.
Our offers five unique glass options in its proprietary SmartGlass ™ line. Starting with the SmartGlass 30, it's our most economical option. This is a single pane glass with the least amount of insulation.
Our more energy efficient glass option is our SmartGlass 60. This dual pane high performance Lo-E glass is considered to be the "Best Value" when taking insulating abilities and cost into account.
However you chose is yours, scroll down the page to learn more about what Smart Glass package will work best for you.
Single pane Glass options
- Smart Glass 30
- Smart Glass 40
Dual pane Glass options
- Smart Glass 30+
- Smart Glass 60
Safety is also a paramount concern when surrounded by so much glass. Our exclusive DuraLite™ Glass is 8 times stronger than standard residential glass and is strong enough to withstand impacts without breaking or scratching.
DuraLite glass is stronger than laminated and safety glass to protect against accidental breakage. Duralite is standard on all rooms on both single and dual pane windows.
Our Sunrooms are engineered to be energy-efficient to help control your heating and cooling bills. Along with using SmartGlass™,
Our uses Tuff-Core™ wall panels and WeatherGuard™ roof panels. These panels are made of a highly-energy-efficient materials. 3" of Tuff-Core™ has as much insulation as 8" of fiberglass to help regulate the temperature inside of your sunroom.
Tuff-Core™ wall panels also feature Tuff Skin™, which is a scratch and dent resistant material.
Want to come see one of our showrooms, get a free estimate or have a design question please contact us here. We are open 9:00 am to 9:00 pm Mon – Sunday for your convenience